Pool Care & Supplies
Pool Cue Care
- Prevent your cue from warping, avoid leaning your cue against tables & walls for extended periods of time.
- Replace the tip when it is worn, Bullseye provides a tip replacement service for $12.95.
- Keep tips scuffed. Your pool tip is made of many layers of leather and it holds chalk better when it is scuffed.
- The home team is responsible for the pool table, which should be clean, level, and in good working order.
- If leveling is needed before play, you may call Bullseye service (as early as possible, at 608-241-3345 ext. 1).
Supplies & Services available at Bullseye
- Breaking Cues
- Jump Cues
- Cue Claw
- Purple Dot Cue Balls
- Tip Replacement
- Shaft Tune-Up
- Cue weight change